The Ten Commandments for Non-Boaters
by Mike Wierick
1. Thou shalt cover at least one half of all expenses.
2. If thou would like thine pick of boaters, thou shalt be over generous with thine resources.
3. Thou shalt know the boating practices of thine boater and be willing to join in the practice of cleanliness, for it is next to Godliness.
4. Thou shalt not mooch of thine partners food supply.
5. Thou shalt grow in wisdom if thou chooseth different partners.
6. Thou shalt not be left on shore if thou asketh early.
7. If thou backest and driveth with knowledge, thou shalt be a blessing.
8. Thou shalt knoweth the rules and ensure that all abideth by them.
9. Thou shalt know thine partners patterns and haveth the equipment to fisheth correctly.
10. If thou knowest not how to net, thou might be cursed or cursed at.